Ate an excessive amount of on Diwali, as you’ll be able to’t resist tempting meals and sweets and find yourself piling kilos. Its time to publish – Diwali detox, so right here I give you a low calorie recipe which is as gentle and wholesome as boiled greens however not tasteless, and enable you detox and unfastened.
Sauté greens with black pepper might be eaten as a snack or as a most important course with chapaati. This recipe has half cooked vegetables with black pepper and milk, and averted oil and spices . This recipe wants simply quarter-hour to organize and digests simply.
Sauteed Greens With Pepper | Wholesome Recipe
Nothing can go fallacious with this straightforward and nutritious recipe- greens and paneer cubes have a traditional, uncluttered style lifted by only a contact of black pepper.
Recipe Goes Right here..
- 1/2 Tomato- reduce into skinny fingers
- 6-7 French beans- reduce into 2″ peices
- 1 carrot- reduce into spherical slices
- 2 mushrooms- reduce into half
- 1/2 cup cubed cabbage (reduce into 1″ items)
- 1 onion- sliced
- 1 Capsicum- reduce into skinny fingers
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tsp salt
- Black pepper to style
- 25gms paneer cubes
- 4 Tbsp milk
Coriander leaves, 5-6 peppercorns- crushed coarsely
Technique To arrange:
- Boil 2 cups water with 3/4 Tsp salt and 1/2 Tsp sugar. Add carrots, beans, mushrooms and boil for simply 1-2 minutes or until crisp tender. Refresh in chilly water and maintain apart.
- Warmth a kadhai and add cabbage , onions and ginger. Stir for 3-4 minutes until onion turns gentle brown.
- Add beans, carrots and mushrooms, capsicum. Stir for two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Decrease warmth, add tomatoes and prepare dinner for two minutes.
- Add paneer and milk. Take away from fireplace. Serve sprinkled with freshly crushed pepper and coriander.
Get pleasure from this nutritious and scrumptious recipe both to regulate starvation pangs or in lunch or dinner with chapaati.
You might also like studying –