In the event you’ve ever wished to create your individual recipe video worthy of posting on social media, now could be your good alternative.
Get able to get inventive in our first-ever Shakeology Recipe Contest!
The competition will probably be held on the Shakeology Instagram page from April 15, 2021, by means of Might 17, 2021.
Your recipe can function any Shakeology taste and could be as imaginative as you might be!
Merely create a video that exhibits methods to make your recipe and enter the competition by posting as a REELS or IGTV video with the hashtag #myshakeology.
The winner with the best rating will probably be featured in a brand new Shakeology Recipe E-book that’s within the works!
And in the event you’ve ever questioned how these enjoyable and interesting recipe movies are carried out, we’ve pulled collectively our high ideas and tips that will help you get began:
- Overhead or “top-down” recipe movies work nice as a result of you’ll be able to see all of the substances clearly.
- Use a tripod to set your telephone as much as seize the content material with out wobbling.
- Create a video with no voiceover by placing ingredient names/quantities and directions in textual content.
- Add nice music for a enjoyable vibe that makes individuals excited to look at.
- Preserve video size beneath 1 minute for max attraction.
- Use an area with even, pure lighting.
- In case your kitchen doesn’t have good lighting, don’t be afraid to make use of one other house! An overhead-style shot received’t reveal you aren’t in your kitchen.
- Complement pure gentle by utilizing a lamp with parchment paper over the bulb to create a comfortable, even gentle. Strive a desk-style lamp that may bend over your countertop or floor.
- Cloudy or overcast days are greatest for eliminating shadows to seize your greatest shot.
Ideas & Tips
- Use time-lapse for something that is perhaps gradual to look at in real-time, like slicing fruit or a repeated step like rolling vitality balls.
- Strive slicing out segments of the video to point out issues that seem and to make the video shorter.
- Amp up the urge for food attraction by including a close-up shot on the finish, or a facet angle shake pour shot to showcase the recipe being poured into the glass.
- Present your Shakeology bag or packet within the shot, particularly on the finish!
Click on right here for the Contest Rules.