The newest analysis from our landmark PREDICT research is the primary to disclose robust hyperlinks between particular intestine microbes, food plan, and well being.
For the primary time, we’ve discovered a bunch of 15 “good” and 15 “unhealthy” intestine microbes which are linked to higher or worse well being, together with irritation, blood sugar management, and weight.
We had been joined by world-leading scientists Prof. Tim Spector, Dr. Sarah Berry, and Prof. Nicola Segata to speak via these thrilling findings and what they imply for you.
Need to uncover whether or not you’ve the “good” bugs? Be taught what ZOE’s analysis of your physique may do for you at http://joinzoe.com/
• Weblog: https://joinzoe.com/put up/nature-microbiome-discoveries
• Microbiome connections with host metabolism and routine food plan from 1,098 deeply phenotyped people (Nature Drugs): https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-01183-8
• Our science: https://joinzoe.com/our-science
• Intestine microbiome deep-dive: https://joinzoe.com/whitepapers/gut-microbiome
• Is espresso good in your intestine?: https://joinzoe.com/put up/coffee-gut-health
• From poop to customized dietary insights, right here’s how we analyze your microbiome: https://joinzoe.com/put up/how-analyze-microbiome