This 15-Minute Cashew Cheese is ideal for dipping veggies, crackers, and extra. Lastly, here’s a spreadable, vegan-friendly cheese that’s bursting with taste!
It takes actually no time to whip up this cashew cheese recipe. Even higher, you possibly can change the thickness to your style! I like my cheese good and thick so it is nice for spreading on a bagel, bread, and extra.
This 15-Minute Cashew Cheese recipe is…
- Prepared in quarter-hour
How one can Make 15-Minute Cashew Cheese
- Begin by including all of the substances into your meals processor.
- Mix till easy, ensuring to scrape down the perimeters as wanted.
- Season the cheese with salt and pepper!
Suggestions & Trick for 15-Minute Cashew Cheese
I discover that utilizing a meals processor or excessive pace blender for this recipe is essential. In any other case, the cashews and different substances will not break down sufficient to create an excellent cheese-like texture.
It’s important to soak your cashews in a single day to make this recipe. To do that, add cashews and water to a bowl, then place in fridge to soak in a single day.
Or, to hurry up the soaking course of, boil the cashews in water for half-hour. Whichever technique you select, the nuts simply should get smooth to allow them to cream up correctly.
Variations to 15-Minute Cashew Cheese
Be happy to swap out substances to vary the flavour of your cheese. I really like the chew of the apple cider vinegar with the chives and lemon. However for those who’re not a fan of chives, swap them out with one thing else.
Inexperienced onions could possibly be an excellent choice! You can additionally attempt including garlic, parsley, smoked paprika, purple pepper flakes, and many others. These are all nice swaps for this cheese recipe!
I used apple cider vinegar, however you possibly can swap it for some white wine vinegar for a much less bite-y vinegar. It is going to work the identical however reduce the daring taste.
15-Minute Cashew Cheese FAQs
How can I make this cheese thinner?
If you would like your cheese to be a bit thinner, add somewhat extra oil and water to the recipe. I like to recommend including extra by ½ teaspoon at a time to forestall your cheese from changing into too watery.
How do you serve cashew cheese?
Pair this cashew cheese with crackers, chips, veggies, bagels, toast, pasta, and many others. This vegan cheese is so scrumptious and can be utilized in so some ways!
How ought to I retailer cashew cheese?
This cheese unfold must be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge. Within the fridge, your cheese will stay good for as much as 5 days.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup uncooked cashews soaked in a single day, see notes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup contemporary chives
- 3 tbsp dietary yeast
- ¼ tsp floor pepper
Place all substances in a meals processor.
Mix till easy. It’s possible you’ll have to scrape the perimeters just a few occasions to take away any un-blended bits.
Regulate the salt and pepper to style.
The ensuing cheese might be very thick and spreadable—even sliceable after being refrigerated! If you happen to’re in search of cheese with a thinner consistency, add as much as 2 extra tbsp of oil and water.
- To make this cashew cheese, you have to soak the cashews in a single day. Merely place cashews in a bowl, cowl with water, and set within the fridge in a single day. If you’re brief on time, you possibly can place the cashews in scorching water (boil water, then take away from warmth) for half-hour as a substitute.
- Serve cashew cheese with tortilla chips, crackers, celery, or carrot sticks. Garnish with contemporary chives.
- This cheese can be utilized as a dip or to make creamy pasta.
- Hold the cashew cheese within the fridge, in an hermetic container, for as much as 5 days.
Serving: 2gEnergy: 528kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 18gFats: 43gSaturated Fats: 7gPolyunsaturated Fats: 7gMonounsaturated Fats: 26gSodium: 590mgPotassium: 682mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 219IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 5mg